Rounsfull Financial Group has built a suite of business services designed to support your business’ success throughout its growth and development. We don’t just record history; we provide a more in-depth, proactive approach to making recommendations and building strategies. Our ultimate goal is to help you earn more and keep more.
Our services include:
To learn more about how we can help you and your business maximize profitability and increase efficiency, please contact Kristy Rydzinski at (847) 904-1150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide complete tax services for all types of business organizations including:
- Corporations (1120 and 1120S)
- Partnerships (1065)
- Pension and profit-sharing (5500)
- Charitable organizations/non-profits (990)
We prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns. Throughout the year, we continue to evaluate alternatives and analyze the impact of taxes on your business decisions. If needed, we offer representation services to serve as your advocate before the IRS.
Whether you use our client bookkeeping solution, QuickBooks, or another accounting software package, our team provides:
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- General ledger preparation
- Financial statements preparation (reviews and compilations)
- Analysis of operating results
- Development of personal financial statements for company shareholders
We provide bookkeeping through our web portal, Client Bookkeeping Solutions, and Certified QuickBook Pro Advisor Services.
Client Bookkeeping Solutions
Our bookkeeping services, Client Bookkeeping Solutions, are the solution for the small business that would prefer to have their bookkeeping functions handled by experts. With our web portal, we help you manage your business bookkeeping needs and give you more time to run your business.
Our services provide the assurance that your books are accurate and up-to-date, your software is current, and your data is backed up. We help you minimize your taxes. And, you have a trusted business advisor to answer any financial questions that may come up.
You have immediate access, from any location, to all your checking account balances and an accurate picture of your cash flow. Services include:
- All Data Entry, Transactions, and Paperwork
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Advisory Services
Demo the online Client Portal! Click here to view instructions.
As Certified QuickBook Pro Advisors, we are experts at selecting the right solutions and setting up your company to manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, track sales tax, enter inventory, track time, process payroll, and reconcile accounts.
We work with you to setup, install and customize QuickBooks and provide the training and on-going accounting support your business needs. You will receive experienced technical support and expert accounting advice through our different services we provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
Starting a new business is a cumbersome process and requires a lot of decisions. Should your business be a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, C Corp, S Corp, or LLC? We can help you design your path to success by selecting the appropriate legal entity for your business, registering it with federal and local tax authorities, and handling your business filing obligations.
We can guide you through relevant business building topics, such as: selecting a legal entity, registering with tax authorities, accounting and bookkeeping, payroll taxes and much more.
With our practical experience, we have developed management advisory services designed to help small business in all industries improve their profitability and control costs. We advise you in the areas of:
- Financial analysis
- Business financing
- Information systems design and implementation
- Operational audits
- Succession planning
- Business valuations (buying or selling a business)
Simplify your payroll processing by using our accurate, efficient, and reliable services that provide you tools, flexibility, and convenience, including:
- Direct, personal access to your payroll Preparer
- Comprehensive reporting
- Paper checks or direct deposit
- Accurate tax returns
- W-2 and 1099 preparation
- Retirement plan payments
- Direct payment of federal taxes (EFTPS)
We can also track your SEP or SIMPLE Plan allocations and prepare payments to your investment advisors, handle wage garnishment demands, and provide customized reports. Are you preparing your own payroll? Rounsfull & Associates will customize your payroll to meet your needs and expertly perform all services including EFTPS,
Each Payroll Includes:
- Paper checks or direct deposit prepared weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly
- Payroll journal, check register, and tax deposit reports
- Quarterly Services
- Federal 941 Return
- Quarterly Wage Report
- IL-941 Return
- IL Unemployment Return
- Additional state returns as required
- Annual Services
- W-2’s & W-3’s
- Year-to-date report
- Optional Services
- Our EFTPS option offers a convenient way to make your federal tax deposits, saving you a trip to the bank and ensuring that your deposits are applied correctly and on time.
- Direct Deposit transfers payroll directly into your employees’ bank accounts on payday. Your employees will appreciate not having to deposit a paper check, you won’t have to worry about replacing lost checks, and payroll can be completed even when the boss is on vacation!
- Paper Checks may be printed with a signature and mailed directly to employees. Payroll Reports may be emailed to you for each processing period.
- We can also track your SEP or SIMPLE Plan allocations and prepare payment to your investment advisors, handle Wage Garnishment demands, and provide Customized Reports as needed.